In Summer 2016 The Laneway Project is working with local communities to bring the Laneway Crawl Series to five different Toronto neighbourhoods. We hope to see you there!
- June 11 - Bloordale, with the Bloordale CIA's Community Garage Sale
- June 18 - The Junction, during the Summer Solstice Festival
- July / August - Reggae Lane
- July / August - Danforth East
- September 25 - Christie Pits, with the David Suzuki Foundation's Homegrown Park Crawl and the Friends of Christie Pits's Art Crawl
Check back for details in early May.
What is a Laneway Crawl?
A Laneway Crawl is a pop-up festival that redefines how we think of, experience and use our city’s laneways. These events enable communities to activate their laneways with fun, participative activities (things like art workshops, music jams, pickup sports, garage mural painting and more), and transform them into vital, vibrant parts of their neighbourhood's public realm.