July 16, 2016 | 2pm - 6pm
This is the inaugural Laneway Crawl in Reggae Lane.
Route: The Crawl will take place in the east-west laneway just south of Eglinton Ave. and west of Oakwood Ave.
- Live music from Otis Gail, Carl Henry, Burnie Pitters, Jay Douglas and Ms. Letna
- DJ music by Mainsha
- Toronto Reggae Hall of Fame induction - Nana McLean
- Local reggae history station from the Maria A. Shchuka Library
- Mural unveiling by Adrian Hayles
- Hair styling from Aqua Salon and Wisdom Barbers
- Percussion workshop with Y Josephine
- Dub workshops with Quentin VerCetty
- Food from Randy's Patties, Segz, Pizza Pizza and Mainsha
Attend: Join the event on Facebook!
Contribute: Residents, businesses and community groups are encouraged to contribute to the Crawl. Examples could include: clean up the rear of your property; open your back doors, set up some seating, play music or host an activity; sell or provide samples of food, drinks or other products in the laneway.
Partners: Councillor Josh Colle, York-Eglinton BIA.
Supporters: TD Foundation and the City of Toronto.